An advanced understanding of business and enterprise development, consciously developed managerial skills make our MSc students able to launch their own enterprises or find middle or senior managerial employment in various fields of national and international business life. Graduates may also be able to manage projects for either state or privately owned enterprise developing institutions, venture-capital companies, and financial institutions.
The Program aims to:
- develop candidates’ awareness, practical skills and understanding, at an advanced professional level, of innovation management and entrepreneurship concepts and techniques and new venture development;
- develop candidates’ analytical techniques to decision making in building and supporting new businesses and ventures;
- enable candidates to lead innovation in different areas of organisations’ operations and outputs;
- enable candidates to develop skills to launch, support and finance new products and services and exploit opportunities arising from new ideas to create new business models and capture economic value;
- provide candidates with a knowledge of innovation and entrepreneurship research methods and equip them with the skills necessary for them to undertake independent research of innovation and entrepreneurship problems